- Sonny Singh, Bitpay’s chief commercial officer, reaffirmed his prediction that Bitcoin [BTC] will hit $15,000-$20,000 by next year. According to him, the top cryptocurrency’s price won’t fluctuate unless there is some new direction.
- Crypto venture capitalist Lou Kerner said that Bitcoin holders have always earned better rewards for holding the cryptocurrency for over two years. He sees Bitcoin as a store of value that has the potential to surpass even gold.
- Bitcoin miners in Norway are staring at losses as the Norwegian government has moved to stop electricity subsidies for cryptocurrency miners. They will have to bear the normal electricity tax from January next year.
- OKEx, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, has suspended deposits in Monero [XMR] for a wallet upgrade. Monero was stopped for deposits from Wednesday and the exchange said it will resume once the upgrade is completed.
- The Drupa vulnerability has given hackers the advantage of mining Monero [XMR]. Make-A-Wish, a non-profit organization in the U.S., was the victim of a recent hack which saw cyber criminals infuse a crypto mining software into the company’s website to secretly mine Monero.
- R. J. Pittman, former eBay chief product officer, stated that using digital assets like XRP as a bridge currency was one of the first great uses cases for the e-commerce company to facilitate cross-border payments.
- Ripple is planning to make use of the speed and efficiency of XRP to develop a new payment layer for the internet. It has been the company’s continuous endeavor to cut down on the time that cross-border payments take and xRapid has been able to do that.
- Spark, a point-of-sales machine from Dash, has received $5,000 along with an office space for a year in the WTBC Sheridan’s 2018 startup challenge. CoinText has been integrated Spark, which will enable non-smartphone users to utilize SMS-based Dash services.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Panda has listed Dash on its platform to allow users to trade in 10 crypto assets. The exchange has also announced a contest, from November 21 to December 22, for Dash enthusiasts where five lucky winners will be awarded one Dash token each.
- A recent report by DApp has revealed that 78% of the dApps on the Ethereum blockchain consist of betting and gaming apps. In the third quarter, though the count of new dApps has reduced, there are still quite a few active dApps.
- After a disastrous last week, the crypto market seems to have stabilized as its collective value has increased by $4 billion in a few hours on Thursday. Cardano [ADA], the ninth largest cryptocurrency, is leading in the green and is looking to maintain its bullish momentum till the year ends.
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group